How to Create a Financial Dashboard
In her exclusive training for Support Squad members, accounting guru Danielle Hayden, is teaching us her method of creating a financial dashboard that will help you get rid of accounting overwhelm, ditch any financial shame, and get you started on the path to a healthy mindset around your business finances.
- The different methods you can use to create your dashboard (even pen & paper will work!)
- The 4 numbers you should be checking each week to make sure your business is profitable.
- How to check monthly for trends in spending and earning.
- How to prepare for your quarterly estimated taxes.
- What Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) you should be evaluating annual to ensure business growth
This month, Support Squad Members will receive:
....plus all of the past content inside the membership!
What is The Support Squad Membership?
An Ongoing Support System for Building a Profitable Virtual Assistant Business
In-depth training from industry leaders + a library of templates & guides + live group coaching
Meet the creator of The Support Squad...
I'm Sharon Nissen,
virtual assistant coach and the host of The Support Squad Podcast.
Back in 2016, I was a bored and broke stay-at-home mom with a desire for so much more.
No college degree + spotty resume = VERY limited options for work. But the idea of slaving at a 9-5 and earning barely enough to cover childcare KILLED MY SOUL!
Then came the turning point: A friend told me about virtual assisting and I knew it was exactly what I was looking for.
See - I’ve ALWAYS been a smart, creative, and driven person, but the typical college path and 9-5 corporate job just never appealed to me. (Sound familiar?)
As I learned more about virtual assisting, I was SO excited to find I could do creative work that I loved - on my own terms.